Frustrated working with marketing agencies that don't understand your type of business? When you work with our marketing strategy consulting experts, we create a custom plan designed for your unique goals and business type.
B2B or B2C strategies including:
- Product launch formulas
- Retail marketing strategies
- Changing business direction or focus area
- Content marketing strategy
Or, just finding the missed opportunities:
- Retail sales strategies for shops and online companies to increase sales
- Directed customer understanding of your changing business direction/focus
- Improve understanding of customer persona
- SEO improvements to increase website traffic
- Appropriate advertisement planning/targeting for most effective results
- Creating targeted messaging to capture expanded or new audiences
Get fast answers on:
- Learning to use social media tools
- Understanding how your customers view you
- Website/UX review
- Website improvement planning, or website building
- Professional bio creation/self-promo tactics to gain sponsors
- How to find more customers within a budget
What Our Customers Are Saying:
Amanda has been very easy to work with on numerous Marketing and Advertising projects for our business as well as developing a Brand Recognition Plan. Working with her throughout the past year has been very helpful to our business and ourselves, as business owners, to understand what it truly takes to Promote, Brand and Introduce our business to prospects and customers in a consistent manner. Amanda has taken many of her ideas from Concept Pitch to Final Implementation for us to ease our internal workload. Her depth of knowledge across the Marketing Spectrum has helped us in print and online media, online ad promotion, as well as website development and enhancements to incorporate our new branding guidelines. She continues to be a full service marketing provider to our small business and strives to continually enhance our presence in our high tech industry.
- Patrick J Iulianello, Vice President, AccuCoat, inc.
GET YOUR FULL GALLOP GOODNESS
(We respect your information)
Marketing Strategy for Small Companies & Entrepreneurs
- Brick and mortar tack shops
- Saddle repair/custom makers
- Professional riders/jockeys
Do you wear riding boots to work? Even smaller companies need marketing support in order to be successful, and often this is neglected for fear of spending on the wrong thing or just not knowing where to start.
Full Gallop also offers intensive single sessions designed to take a look at one area of your company and give you action items and a plan to move forward with confidence for a small investment of time and funds.
Marketing Strategy for Larger Companies
- Larger manufacturers/distributors
- Larger catalogs/ecommerce sites
- Established brands or new brands
- Large horse farms and breeding establishments
- Horse racing venues and event management sites
This is completely customized and is solely based on your company's current goals and needs. Costs are based per project and time projected for completion.
Ready to improve your marketing strategy?
Start by requesting a no-risk call today!