It isn’t enough anymore to build a website for your business. There are thousands of websites you compete against for a place in the search engine rankings, and the only way to come up on the first page of Google or Yahoo’s search engines is to make sure your site is thoroughly optimized for SEO.
Typically, when a website designer builds your site, they do not focus on the full-scale search engine optimization that it takes to show up on page one of the search results. As a next step, you need a skilled and knowledgeable SEO specialist who can go through every inch of your site and optimize it, page by page.
Why? You want your site to show up high in the search results for the selected keyword phrases most frequently used to find your products or service. If your site has a low domain ranking, few backlinks from credible sources, or performance issues, your website may as well be invisible.
REASONS TO FOCUS ON SEO:
- Improve brand visibility
- Increase site ranking and domain authority
- Improve website performance
- Gain more targeted website traffic
- Obtain more leads or sales
- Maximize your online store
Full Gallop can perform the following tasks for your website:
- A complete SEO assessment of your current website to determine its strengths and weaknesses
- In-depth keyword research, primarily targeted for your site’s potential customers
- Evaluation of your competition for SEO strengths, weaknesses, and keyword selection
- Localized SEO optimization to reach your regional market
- Secure selected backlinks from other websites which will boost your site’s visibility
- Integration of social media channels to help increase to spread the word to other potential customers
- Optimize HTML and text with chosen keyword phrases and variations
- Clarify Meta and other tags
- Put a plan in place for adding new optimized content
- Improve the speed performance as this directly influences your site’s placement in the search rankings
As part of our digital marketing offering, SEO is an essential aspect of any well-rounded and high-performing marketing program.
Make your website work harder!